Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oregon Trip Pictures & the Traveling Tuna

When I posted about our Oregon trip in September, my camera programs were not working with our new computer program.  I wanted to get a few visual memories of Walt, Tim, and Steve's tuna fishing trip and a few of the rest of us hanging out on the coast.  Right after they caught the tuna,  Steve had it frozen in Oregon, Tim then had his trucking friend bring it from Oregon to Boise, then Tim loaded up my cooler for it's trip to my house in Washington Utah after I returned from visiting Robin and attending Brent's homecoming.  I am referring to it as the traveling tuna.  Walt and I had some the other day and it was delicious.  I am going to can the rest eventually.
Steve looks like the Captain of his ship in this pic...complete control.

It has always made me happy that my Walt enjoys my brothers as much as I do.
















Walt told me tuna were bloody.  I had no idea until I saw the pics.















Of course, A highlight for me was enjoying time with my sisters Robin, Ginny, and Sharon.  We went to a flea market while the men waited in the parking lot.  We were just going to be a minute....oh, yeah.   I think the pictures say it all.  We were not in too much of a hurry.


















MY BEAUTIFUL SISTERS WITH BEAUTIFUL BERRIES.










The old duffers of the bunch (however, we were not the ones taking the elevator, ha, ha)
Five of my favorite people.

7 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE the pics mo! it all looks so fun!

Jess said...

and by mo... i mean moM :)

HeidiT said...

Looks like so much fun! It's so great that you all get to visit together. Yummy, the tuna looks delicious - I didn't realize they were so big.

Kristi M. said...

How fun! All of those berries look so good and I love Aunt Sharon's canned tuna. They are huge. What a fun time together.

Danielle said...

Looks fun! I miss the coast...... I'm glad you guys could get together like that!

katy said...

I am soooo jealous. I am making a rule that says you are not allowed to go to Oregon with out me ever again. Looks so fun.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

haha- my dad is in his robe in that last picture. The bro- in laws in our family call my dad "Captian Steve" when they are on the boat. So glad you guys were able to visit and have a good time- and get some tuna while you were at it!