Monday, October 20, 2014

Blogging Prayer Answered

I had not blogged for about a year, but when I tried in 2013, I could not get in.  I tried everything. Finally I googled "problems with Blogspot".  Many comments popped up with the same problem I was having.  Many were mad and ready to "sue".  Several bloggers said they had lost everything...one guy had a blog for over six years. Many times I tried to sign in but I could only access my old public posts. Several reviews indicated that Blogspot had been bought by Google and with it came a big can of worms they were working through.  I guess I was one of the worms.  I was heartsick because I had used my blog as a journal for most things and I was afraid it was all lost.  Today I tried again, it let me reset everything, AND IT WAS ALL THERE.  I learned a valuable lesson from this.  Do not trust cyberspace.  Print hard copy and save electronically somewhere else. Now I will attempt blog catch up copy and pasting journal entries from else where.







1 comment: