Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fish Finds Soul Mate


Walt and I went to San Diego for a week.  I enjoyed Shamu Show, but I was mezmerized by the huge fish aquarium.  There was not one fish the same.  I have never seen so many colors.  Walt took a picutre of a huge room of fish, but we did not know until we looked at the photo later that he had a reflection on me watching the fish.  We laughed hard because it seemed like the yellow fish is watching me with the same dumb smile on his face like I have on mine.  It is as though he is smiling at his new soul mate....me.  The first couple of days we were involved in a conference summit.  It was excellent.  We listened to top business people on marketing, the affects of the economy, and some interesting information given by a scientist on 2012.  We then spent a day touring the Midway Aircraft Carrier.  I accidently dropped my new glasses in a little hole in the floor of a war plane.  Five men had to take the floor out of part of the plane to retrieve my glasses.  Other than my blunder, it was a great tour.  We visited Old Town, traveled to Coronado, and then spent a day at Sea World.  There were very few people there on a Tuesday, so we walked into everything.  Walt and I enjoyed this relaxing few days together.  It was a sweet refreshment to spirit and our marriage.

No comments: