Monday, July 27, 2009

Robin & Family

The last few days at my sister Robins was a whirlwind of family and loved one renewal. Brother Steve & wife Sharon, Aunt Ruth and Uncle Darrel, Brother Joshua and Tim & wife Ginny all came for dinner at Hollingworth home Tuesday. It was great to see everyone. They all were amazed a Robins' progress. Wednesday was movie and dinner out with my Nati and Katy who flew into Boise and traveled back home with me in my car Sunday. Thursday night Josh came out again and we all watched the dvd from the Arnold reunion in June. Heidi and Ren joined us. Friday night everyone gathered at Mindy's boyfriend's cafe. What great food and the floor show was excellent too ...my neices doing hula. They looked beautiful and danced like true Hawaiians.
We stood outside and talked for a long time after it closed. Saturday a.m. Kristi, Mindy, Katy, and Nati all went to garage sales and returned with some serious good deals. Robin and I were invited, but were completely wore out from our week of "relaxation". It was so nice to see our girls enjoying their "cousin friends" and loving the time they spent together.

3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

LOVED the yard saling. Holy cow it was so much fun. We would have completely worn you guys out. We were in and out every corner we turned. It was so fun to be with Katy and Natalie. I really miss the fun that we had already. One of those things to work on...stay better in touch. One of these days we will make our way down there for a visit.

Mindy said...

I, too, really enjoyed the cousin time! Wish we could do it monthly. We just laughed and laughed, oh yeah and found some killer deals! Miss you guys already.

HeidiT said...

It was so good to see you guys and such a big help to have you there for two weeks! I can't believe it had been so long since I had seen Nat and Katy and it felt like no time at all, it was so fun to hang out again.